Monday, July 26, 2010

Winners Announced

Remember the Quilt I made for Paranormalcy Contest? . . .


Well. . .

The deadline for the Paranormalcy Contest ended last night at midnight and today Kiersten White announced the winners and. . .

Guess What?. . .

I WON!!!

Thank you Kiersten!!!

I'm really excited to receive your book and read it. I'm also excited to receive the other 3 books because I just LOVE to read. . . so. . . when I'm not creating, sewing, cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, or playing with my kids and grandkids. . . you will find me. . . READING!!!

Yippee!!!! I can hardly wait to bring you your quilt at your book signing in Salt Lake City in September!!! That will be really fun!

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh how exciting!!! Yay you!!! Congrats and enjoy, enjoy!! :)

Jan Marie said...

well, I didn't see how you could not win. Really look at that cute quilt.

Cindy said...

Congrats, you deserve it, and how cool to bring it to the book signing in Sept.

You rock, Kim!

onlymehere said...

Congrats to you! You certainly did a well thought out and adorable quilt for the contest! Enjoy reading!

Betsy said...

Congratulations Kim!! Lovely prize.

Kim D. said...

Congratulations!! Love the quilt you made.

Thimbleanna said...

Well, of course you won -- that quilt is adorable!!!Have fun reading your new books!

Nedra said...

That's wonderful! congratulations!

Pat said...

Congratulations...and I agee...how could you NOT win with that quilt that was SO suited to the book???

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

That is great. It is always fun to win especially something that you like, congrats.

Micki said...

Congrats to you!
Micki

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Argentina!!!
I love your blog!!!
hugs!!!

Vivian said...

Love that quilt. Congrats on your win. It's great.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

so unusual and different - very unique design :) congrats on winning.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/