Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Craft Channel



I am super excited to clue you in on a new (to me) website and internet TV show called "My Craft Channel" and they have a great line up of Fall Shows with Hosts like Kim & Kris from DIY Dish (of Utah fame) and one of their newest Hosts are Amy Locurto of Living Locurto and Angie Arthur of The Arthur Clan.

Amy and Angie are the creators of I Heart Faces. If you love photography. . .you're going to want to visit their website and watch their new show in the Fall on My Craft Channel.


Quote from "I Heart Faces" about "My Craft Channel":

"It goes beyond the simple web “how-to” home video and delivers broadcast quality programming. With over 20 different new shows there is something for everyone.

Top experts, bloggers and craft celebrities in various niches from sewing, painting, scrapbooking, DIY projects, photography, mixed media and more have joined together to bring entertaining education to the web with TV formatted shows. Not only do the shows provide amazing inspiration, each day there is an opportunity for the “daily deal”, which gives viewers an opportunity to try out fresh new craft items at discounted prices."


You can read more about it HERE. (picture courtesy of "I Heart Faces")

Also they are giving away another Cricut in their 20 Cricuts in 20 Days campaign. Go join in the fun. . .


No comments: