Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Day • Two Days


In ONE DAY we are welcoming HOME, our daughter, Ariel from New Zealand for the 2nd time. She loved it so much when she went last year that she saved her money and went again, although, this time was different!! I can't say much because I'll get in trouble but, I will say that I'm sure she'll be going back soon! Very soon!!!

I can hardly wait to see her and we are all SUPER EXCITED to pick her up at the airport tomorrow night!!!! Yippee!!!

We will have her home for 8 days before she heads off to graduate school in Washington state. I will be crazy busy these next 8 days spending time with family and getting ready for school and helping Ariel pack her car with the things she'll need for the next 2 years of school. I really miss my kids when they are gone!!! Don't you? At least she will be closer than New Zealand. lol.

Now, Just a REMINDER that in TWO DAYS I will be picking the winner of the QUILT LOVER's HEART so, you'll want to make sure and leave a comment on my last blog post.

Go HERE to leave a comment.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Safe travels home for your daughter and then safe travels, again, as she heads off to her graduate program!

Unknown said...

May your daughter arrive safely. Enjoy! Loved your previous write. Sweet giveaway.

Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don’t count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

So excited for Ariel and that she can have so many great experiences. I hope you enjoy those 8 days, I know you will!!

Thimbleanna said...

You're too funny -- always best not to get in trouble. Luckily we can read between the lines LOL. Have a wonderful time while Ariel's home!